ONLINE TRAINING TEACHES YOUR EMPLOYEES TO RECOGNIZE, AVOID, AND RESOLVE WORKPLACE CONFLICT
As the nation continues to grapple with COVID-19, financial, and social tensions, utility and energy sector employees face an increased risk of workplace violence. TPOP’s new Verbal De-Escalation course gives each learner the knowledge and confidence to manage workplace conflict — before it turns into workplace violence.
Watch the 90-second Verbal De-escalation course introduction
ESSENTIAL TRAINING FOR TODAY’S heightened THREAT ENVIRONMENT
- Reduce liability and preserve your business
- Satisfies your Duty of Care responsibilities
- Available online from any device
- Vital strategies and tactics delivered in minutes
- Informative and engaging without gore or scare tactics
- Custom Energy Sector Edition available
GET THE SKILLS TO
Understanding Agitation and Empathy
Responding with the Threat Protocol
Make de-escalation skills an integral part of your organization’s preparedness planning.
Call us at 833-723-3893
Or complete the form and we’ll contact you shortly.