WORKPLACE VIOLENCE AND ACTIVE SHOOTER PREPAREDNESS TRAINING
All About the power of preparedness (TPOP) in 90 seconds
- A superior eLearning solution accessible from any device
- Instantly reach all of your staff, contractors, or congregants
- Comprehensive preparedness training in minutes
- Custom editions for a growing number of industries
- Customizable to your brand and specific training needs
- No gore or scare tactics
Preparedness training is a necessity.
Learn about the financial and reputation effects
- Learning is not documented
- Not everyone was engaged
- What about everyone who missed the presentation—including new hires?
TPOP’s eLearning course solves all of these problems and more.
TPOP’s eLearning course provides clear guidance for identifying, preventing, and surviving any type of workplace violence, including an active shooter event. Our baseline course includes all of these critical topics:
- Early Recognition: Identifying, de-escalating, and preventing violence
- Situational Awareness: Maximizing your safety in any situation.
- Recognizing Gunfire
- Surviving an Active Shooter Event: Scenario based Run, Hide, Fight and more.
- Response to Injury: Critical life-saving instruction for the minutes before medical help arrives
Nationally recognized expert faculty. Aligned with the most respected and authoritative sources.
› Corporate Facilities
› Healthcare Facilities
› Educational Facilities
› Auto Dealerships
› Houses of Worship
› Manufacturing Facilities
› Print & Broadcast Media
› And more
“TPOP covered all of our workplace violence topics in one course. What used to take three to four hours now takes less than one. Perfect.”
Director of HR, midsize manufacturing company
“This course presents all of the content in easily grasped and remembered ways. I find myself recalling elements months later. Well done.”
Chief Security Officer, national logistics provider
“This is the only course of its kind that speaks specifically to my industry. Our challenges are rather unique, and TPOP understands that.”
Facilities Manager, energy company