WORKPLACE VIOLENCE AND ACTIVE SHOOTER PREPAREDNESS TRAINING
All About the power of preparedness (TPOP) in 90 seconds
- A superior eLearning solution accessible from any device
- Instantly reach all of your staff, contractors, or congregants
- Comprehensive preparedness training in minutes
- Custom editions for a growing number of industries
- Customizable to your brand and specific training needs
- No gore or scare tactics
Preparedness training is a necessity.
Learn about the financial and reputation effects
- Learning is not documented
- Not everyone was engaged
- What about everyone who missed the presentation—including new hires?
TPOP’s eLearning course solves all of these problems and more.
TPOP’s eLearning course provides clear guidance for identifying, preventing, and surviving any type of workplace violence, including an active shooter event. Our baseline course includes all of these critical topics:
- Early Recognition: Identifying, de-escalating, and preventing violence
- Situational Awareness: Maximizing your safety in any situation.
- Recognizing Gunfire
- Surviving an Active Shooter Event: Scenario based Run, Hide, Fight and more.
- Response to Injury: Critical life-saving instruction for the minutes before medical help arrives
Nationally recognized expert faculty. Aligned with the most respected and authoritative sources.
- Corporate Facilities
- Utilities & Energy Companies
- Healthcare Facilities
- Educational Facilities
- Auto Dealerships
- Mass Gathering Venues
- Quick Serve and Table Restaurants
- Groceries & Retailers
- Houses of Worship
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Print & Broadcast Media
- And more
What if you could identify potentially dangerous situations before they escalate to verbal or physical violence? Active shooter events are becoming more common and workplace violence is on the rise. What can you do to prepare yourself? You can practice situational...
What can we learn from the Oxford shooting? How do we prevent this from happening again? In the case of the Oxford High School shooting, there were multiple warning signs that lead up to the attack and many reports from parents, students, and teachers. Had these signs...
TPOP Co-founder Bill Flynn wrote an op-ed for online retail news outletRetail TouchPoints about the importance of preparedness training forretail organizations this holiday season. The article outlines the necessity of this training due to increasedshopping and...
“TPOP covered all of our workplace violence topics in one course. What used to take three to four hours now takes less than one. Perfect.”
Director of HR, midsize manufacturing company
“This course presents all of the content in easily grasped and remembered ways. I find myself recalling elements months later. Well done.”
Chief Security Officer, national logistics provider
“This is the only course of its kind that speaks specifically to my industry. Our challenges are rather unique, and TPOP understands that.”
Facilities Manager, energy company