WORKPLACE VIOLENCE AND ACTIVE SHOOTER PREPAREDNESS TRAINING
All About the power of preparedness (TPOP) in 90 seconds
- A superior eLearning solution accessible from any device
- Instantly reach all of your staff, contractors, or congregants
- Comprehensive preparedness training in minutes
- Custom editions for a growing number of industries
- Customizable to your brand and specific training needs
- No gore or scare tactics
Preparedness training is a necessity.
Learn about the financial and reputation effects
- Learning is not documented
- Not everyone was engaged
- What about everyone who missed the presentation—including new hires?
TPOP’s eLearning course solves all of these problems and more.
TPOP’s eLearning course provides clear guidance for identifying, preventing, and surviving any type of workplace violence, including an active shooter event. Our baseline course includes all of these critical topics:
- Early Recognition: Identifying, de-escalating, and preventing violence
- Situational Awareness: Maximizing your safety in any situation.
- Recognizing Gunfire
- Surviving an Active Shooter Event: Scenario based Run, Hide, Fight and more.
- Response to Injury: Critical life-saving instruction for the minutes before medical help arrives
Nationally recognized expert faculty. Aligned with the most respected and authoritative sources.
- Corporate Facilities
- Utilities & Energy Companies
- Healthcare Facilities
- Educational Facilities
- Auto Dealerships
- Mass Gathering Venues
- Quick Serve and Table Restaurants
- Groceries & Retailers
- Houses of Worship
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Print & Broadcast Media
- And more
Are you experiencing increased turnover? Wondering how you can stop it? You’re not alone. According to an article from the Washington Post, 4.3 million American employees quit their jobs in August alone. Dubbed the Great Resignation, employees are leaving their jobs...
Do you feel safe at work? Have you noticed increasing violence in your workplace? Today, a growing number of service workers have become accustomed to getting yelled at or threatened by customers, and often forced to de-escalate conflicts between customers or between...
Do you worry about active shooter events happening at your company? Did you know active shooter statistics can be utilized to guide active shooter mitigation actions for you and your staff? The FBI recently published an Active Shooter Incident Report that covers all...
“TPOP covered all of our workplace violence topics in one course. What used to take three to four hours now takes less than one. Perfect.”
Director of HR, midsize manufacturing company
“This course presents all of the content in easily grasped and remembered ways. I find myself recalling elements months later. Well done.”
Chief Security Officer, national logistics provider
“This is the only course of its kind that speaks specifically to my industry. Our challenges are rather unique, and TPOP understands that.”
Facilities Manager, energy company