WORKPLACE VIOLENCE AND ACTIVE SHOOTER PREPAREDNESS TRAINING
All About the power of preparedness (TPOP) in 90 seconds
- A superior eLearning solution accessible from any device
- Instantly reach all of your staff, contractors, or congregants
- Comprehensive preparedness training in minutes
- Custom editions for a growing number of industries
- Customizable to your brand and specific training needs
- No gore or scare tactics
Preparedness training is a necessity.
Learn about the financial and reputation effects
- Learning is not documented
- Not everyone was engaged
- What about everyone who missed the presentation—including new hires?
TPOP’s eLearning course solves all of these problems and more.
TPOP’s eLearning course provides clear guidance for identifying, preventing, and surviving any type of workplace violence, including an active shooter event. Our baseline course includes all of these critical topics:
- Early Recognition: Identifying, de-escalating, and preventing violence
- Situational Awareness: Maximizing your safety in any situation.
- Recognizing Gunfire
- Surviving an Active Shooter Event: Scenario based Run, Hide, Fight and more.
- Response to Injury: Critical life-saving instruction for the minutes before medical help arrives
Nationally recognized expert faculty. Aligned with the most respected and authoritative sources.
- Corporate Facilities
- Utilities & Energy Companies
- Healthcare Facilities
- Educational Facilities
- Auto Dealerships
- Mass Gathering Venues
- Quick Serve and Table Restaurants
- Groceries & Retailers
- Houses of Worship
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Print & Broadcast Media
- And more
IAVM and TPOP Announce Partnership to Provide Online Active Shooter Training Customized for the Events Industry
Contact: Amy Fitzpatrick(972) firstname.lastname@example.org COPPELL, TX and ANN ARBOR, MI —The International Association of Venue Managers (IAVM) has entered into a partnership with The Power of Preparedness (TPOP) to provide IAVM members with state-of-the-art...
Does your company require ethics training? Cybersecurity training? Sexual harassment prevention training? How often have you or your workers actually had to use that training? The risk of cyber-attacks and data breaches in the workplace can be low, but the training is...
What would you do if your work environment turned violent? Do you want to be vigilant without paranoia? Situational awareness is the act of paying attention to what’s going on around you. It sounds simple, but with the many distractions in our lives – phones, earbuds,...
“TPOP covered all of our workplace violence topics in one course. What used to take three to four hours now takes less than one. Perfect.”
Director of HR, midsize manufacturing company
“This course presents all of the content in easily grasped and remembered ways. I find myself recalling elements months later. Well done.”
Chief Security Officer, national logistics provider
“This is the only course of its kind that speaks specifically to my industry. Our challenges are rather unique, and TPOP understands that.”
Facilities Manager, energy company