ONLINE TRAINING FOR
ACTIVE SHOOTER PREPAREDNESS & VERBAL DE-ESCALATION
CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUR INDUSTRY OR ORGANIZATION
All About the power of preparedness (TPOP) in 90 seconds
- Engaging online training accessible from any device
- Instantly reach your entire audience
- Mitigate risk and document compliance
- Industry-specific editions
- Customizable to your brand and specific training needs
- No gore or scare tactics
COMPREHENSIVE AND DESIGNED BY EXPERTS
- Early Recognition: Identifying behavioral indicators
- Situational Awareness: Maximizing your safety in any environment
- Verbal De-escalation Techniques: Defusing a conflict before violence erupts
- Surviving an Active Shooter Event: Scenario-based Run, Hide, Fight and more
- Response to Injury: Critical life-saving instruction for the minutes before medical help arrives
Here’s a Short Lesson You Can Access Now
These short lessons will be updated regularly. Visit again and learn more!
- Corporate Facilities
- Utilities & Energy Companies
- Healthcare Facilities
- Educational Facilities
- Auto Dealerships
- Mass Gathering Venues
- Quick Serve and Table Restaurants
- Groceries & Retailers
- Houses of Worship
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Print & Broadcast Media
- And more
- Learning is not documented
- Not everyone was engaged
- What about everyone who missed the presentation—including new hires?
TPOP’s eLearning course solves all of these problems and more.
Preparedness training is a necessity.
Learn about the financial and reputation effects
Nationally recognized expert faculty. Aligned with the most respected and authoritative sources.
New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu Introduces Active Shooter Preparedness Training for Houses of Worship
FBI hate crime statistics show that incidents in churches, synagogues, temples and mosques increased 34.8% between 2014 and 2018. Houses of worship need to be prepared to respond to and mitigate these threats. The First Congressional Church of Hampton, United Church...
You just heard a loud bang; now what? Should you assume it’s something harmless like a balloon pop or a backfiring car? Or should you take it more seriously and kick in your action plan? Recognizing gunfire could save your life. Active shooter incidents usually...
Browsing workplace violence preparedness (WPV) training for your workplace? Want to give your employees skills on situational awareness, verbal de-escalation, and active shooter readiness? Are you looking for training that caters specifically to your industry? You...
What do you think is your company’s greatest threat? Cybersecurity? Turnover? A survey from Pinkerton states the top threat for corporate businesses is workplace violence. What is Workplace Violence? Workplace violence is violence or the threat of violence against...
“TPOP covered all of our workplace violence topics in one course. What used to take three to four hours now takes less than one. Perfect.”
Director of HR, midsize manufacturing company
“This course presents all of the content in easily grasped and remembered ways. I find myself recalling elements months later. Well done.”
Chief Security Officer, national logistics provider
“This is the only course of its kind that speaks specifically to my industry. Our challenges are rather unique, and TPOP understands that.”
Facilities Manager, energy company