ONLINE TRAINING FOR
ACTIVE SHOOTER PREPAREDNESS & VERBAL DE-ESCALATION
CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUR INDUSTRY OR ORGANIZATION
All About the power of preparedness (TPOP) in 90 seconds
- Engaging online training accessible from any device
- Instantly reach your entire audience
- Mitigate risk and document compliance
- Industry-specific editions
- Customizable to your brand and specific training needs
- No gore or scare tactics
COMPREHENSIVE AND DESIGNED BY EXPERTS
- Early Recognition: Identifying behavioral indicators
- Situational Awareness: Maximizing your safety in any environment
- Verbal De-escalation Techniques: Defusing a conflict before violence erupts
- Surviving an Active Shooter Event: Scenario-based Run, Hide, Fight and more
- Response to Injury: Critical life-saving instruction for the minutes before medical help arrives
Here’s a Short Lesson You Can Access Now
These short lessons will be updated regularly. Visit again and learn more!
- Office Facilities
- Utilities & Energy Companies
- Healthcare Facilities
- Educational Facilities
- Auto Dealerships
- Mass Gathering Venues
- Food Service Companies
- Food Retail Companies
- Houses of Worship
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Print & Broadcast Media
- And more
- Learning is not documented
- Not everyone was engaged
- What about everyone who missed the presentation—including new hires?
TPOP’s eLearning course solves all of these problems and more.
Preparedness training is a necessity.
Learn about the financial and reputation effects
Nationally recognized expert faculty. Aligned with the most respected and authoritative sources.
Retail Safety and Security: When Prevention Isn’t Enough – A feature from Winsight Grocery Business
Bill Flynn, 0ur founder and chief strategy officer, was interviewed as part of a study exploring retail safety and security for Winsight Grocery Business. We're sharing an excerpt here. You can read the full report by following the link at the end. As violent crime...
Did You Hear That? Recognizing the Sound of Gunfire
BANG! What was that? A balloon? A backfiring car? Or was it…gunfire? In a world where active shooter incidents can begin in an instant and end just as quickly recognizing gunfire can give citizens, students, and employees the split-second advantage they may need to...
The UVA Shooting & the Crisis After the Crisis
Five minutes or less – that’s how quickly 70% of active shooter incidents end, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Security and risk management leaders rightly focus most of their efforts on preventing and responding to active or potential threats –...
“TPOP covered all of our workplace violence topics in one course. What used to take three to four hours now takes less than one. Perfect.”
Director of HR, midsize manufacturing company
“This course presents all of the content in easily grasped and remembered ways. I find myself recalling elements months later. Well done.”
Chief Security Officer, national logistics provider
“This is the only course of its kind that speaks specifically to my industry. Our challenges are rather unique, and TPOP understands that.”
Facilities Manager, energy company